REASONS TO BE HAPPY
Because I've been a tad stressed lately
- •My family and friends' truly unconditional love and supportMy WONDERFUL boyfriend reminded me yesterday how he is "always admires how loved I am" by those closest to me. This was a touching reminder of how amazing the people in my life are and how lost I would be without them.
- •Da BoyfriendFalls in the above category, but definitely deserves some special recognition. He's truly the sweetest, goofiest, most loving guy and I am so thankful for him.
- •HealthMy own, my family's, my friends', my pets'. I'm so thankful for a functioning body and mind, and that my loved ones are more or less in good health as well.
- •My pupsMy 3 and 8 year old lab puppies are the light of my goddamn life.
- •A warm home for the holidaysFilled with people I love, more than enough nourishing food, heating, warm water, in a safe neighborhood, etc.
- •OpportunitiesEndless chances to do what makes me happy in my life paired with constant support and advice.
- •SpokaneNothing like some hometown appreciation. Beautiful scenery, weather (aka SNOW) and memories of growing up.
- •EducationAlthough my path is a little up in the air, I'm getting the chance to pursue what I love and keep learning as long as I can.