THINGS I OFTEN COOK FOR DINNER
- •Turkey chiliMy own recipe with ground turkey and turkey kielbasa
- •Ravioli w baby spinach, tomatoes and pancettaAdapted from a Giada recipe. This one makes me feel fancy! Top w fresh parm and basil!
- •Turkey cacciatore stoupIn between a soup and a stew. A Rachael Ray recipe http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipe/15303_Cacciatore_Stoup_with_Turkey_Sausage_Meatballs/
- •Breakfast for dinnerOmelettes or pancakes!
- •Chicken fajitasOn the grill w peppers and onions
- •Roast chicken@InaGarten one of my husband's favs🍗
- •Whatever's on sale at Whole FoodsA good steak, swordfish, pork tenderloin....something I don't normally buy if it's full price. Serve with brown rice pilaf and a veggie