Best Episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ➕➕➕
PS. Could somebody add some of the IASIP cast to List App, pretty please? Add your suggestions
- •The Gang Goes Jihad"Do you think we could make this look more like a cave?"
- •Chardee MacDennis"Dennis is asshole. Why Charlie hate" "Because Dennis is a bastard man"
- •The Gang Gets Trapped“Dee, you gangly uncoordinated bitch, I am not going to get hog-tied because of your lack of grace”
- •Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens"Finally there's an elegant, comfortable mitten for cats!"
- •The Great Recession"We're crab people now"
- •The Nightman ComethCharlie wrote a musical! This might be the hardest I've laughed in any episode of TV ever.Suggested by @carolineschwartz
- •Charlie Kelly: King of the RatsMy number one. Charlie at his highest and lowest, and one of the few times Dee and Dennis have been genuinely nice. Plus the spaghetti in the movie theaterSuggested by @J
- •The Gang Wrestles For The TroopsDa Maniac is the best one-off character in Always Sunny history. "That's a bucket of chestnuts!"Suggested by @J