The Best Kim Kardashian Lines From Her Appearance on Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me
I know I'm late to the game on this but Kim K went on public radio and it was ten minutes of nonstop smiles
- 1.On people suggesting names for her new baby "Everyone keeps on saying South and I think it's SO stupid. I think it's the stupidest thing ever."
- 2.Talking about what she did for Kanye's birthday "So why not, because it's so normal I get it, rent out the Staples Center."Loveable self-awareness.
- 3.Host: "Now Kim, I want to talk to you about your book--" Kim: "Yes, it's riveting"Self-deprication 💕
- 4."I'm too cool for duck face."Completely deadpan.
- 5.Host: "Now do you think... Who has taken more pictures of you in their lifetime? You or--" Kim: "Me. I don't need the rest. Me."