Things I Thought Were Typical About My Hometown That I Now Know Are Not Typical
- •Having deer roam your front yard about 10% of days of the year.
- •Thinking that having a Starbucks was genuinely fucking cool.
- •The popular use of elementary school space for a drunk parents' volleyball league.
- •Practically no diversity.List's sad point.
- •Scarecrow building competitions.
- •Annual home beautification competitions.
- •The local newspaper staff being just one person.
- •Antonym point: Outdoor cats.