Things I Thought Were Typical About My Hometown That I Now Know Are Not Typical
- 1.Having deer roam your front yard about 10% of days of the year.
- 2.Thinking that having a Starbucks was genuinely fucking cool.
- 3.The popular use of elementary school space for a drunk parents' volleyball league.
- 4.Practically no diversity.List's sad point.
- 5.Scarecrow building competitions.
- 6.Annual home beautification competitions.
- 7.The local newspaper staff being just one person.
- 8.Antonym point: Outdoor cats.