Things My British Friends Have Said About the 4th of July 🇬🇧🇺🇸
Brits do not enjoy this holiday in the slightest (unless they get to attend an expat BBQ).
- •"We celebrate the 4th too. We celebrate getting rid of a colony that wouldn't pay its taxes."
- •"What are some 4th of July songs?"
- •"You do know this was just a load of rich white men getting riled up at the pub, right?"
- •"What's 'cornhole'?"I'm not sure if this is specific to the Midwest, but it is a very, very stupid game.
- •***general grumbling over extreme patriotism***
- •"Was this before or after you displaced millions of natives?"