What's New With Me
Updates on my uneventful life.
- •Starting to figure out my dissertation topic for my 4th year.At all British universities, 1/6 of your degree is a 10,000 word dissertation, which seems like too few words to have that much weight.
- •Applying for summer internships because this is what I'm supposed to do.Hi, ListAppers, willing labourer happy to do anything right here 👋
- •Being stressed about not getting anything good this summer.Standard millennial problems.
- •Figuring out where to travel to in May.Open to suggestions, looking at Lisbon and the Turkish coast at the moment.
- •Podcast writing with a friend.Whether or not this actually comes to fruition is not yet clear.
- •Literally just going through the (fairly monotonous) throes of life