Books I Have Read More Than Once
This list will be very revealing and potentially embarrassing. (For the record, I gave up feeling embarrassed over the things I like a long time ago, so maybe more like, secondhand embarrassing? You might cringe, but I won't.)
- •Pride and Prejudice, Jane AustenThe quintessential, tbh. If I could spend the rest of my life reading/learning about/writing about Jane Austen, I absolutely would.
- •Harry Potter, by JK RowlingThe entire series, at least three times each. Planning a reread this year after my coworker borrows my copies. She's never read them. Can you imagine?!
- •Outlander series, by Diana GabaldonI even went to Scotland last year as a result.
- •A Song of Ice and Fire, George RR MartinI would expand my reading list if I stopped picking up 1000+ page books, but I guess I just like to watch the world burn.
- •Every @sarahdessen novel except Saint Anything, which I've only read once but is in my shopping cart via Tattered CoverI'm 27 and I still find something new in her books. My copy of The Truth About Forever is a well loved wreck.
- •The Virgin Suicides, by Jeffrey EugenidesOne of my go to novels to analyze in undergrad...if you know the text, why rock the boat?
- •The Dubliners, by James JoyceAgain, I took a lot of Modernism courses.