Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •DinnerFrench fries, baguettes, vodka
- •BreakfastBiscuits, griddled potatoes, grits
- •LunchChips, slices of bread, Goldfish crackers
Carbs as therapy™
- •Lay's ClassicBest for: Stress of any kind
- •Ruffles OriginalBest for: Stress of any kind
- •Doritos — Nacho CheeseBest for: Stress related to sports
We got an 11-week old Doberman yesterday and it is already a wild ride
- •He does want to play outside ALL DAY
- •He does want to eat the grass
- •He does want to taste every plant in the backyard
As told by wine.
- •A golfer
- •A person who uses a lot of incense
- •White tennis shoes that are kinda dirty and worn with white socks
We gon be sore tomorrow!
- •Right armForm was so solid. Maybe too solid. I am cramping.
- •Balls of my feetFor the love of god why did I go barefoot
- •Top of assThe jump kicking thing looked awesome but was too much
- •EyesGateway to the soul, or whatever
- •BrainMy ride or die
- •EarsRumored to have bionic ears, right here.
Glad we got these out of our system now let's plz move on!
- 1.Hello -- Adele
- 2.Sorry -- Justin Bieber
Honestly I just don't want to forget this shit...
- 12.Side step to move up the mountain (also generally exhausting)
- 11.Stand perpendicular to the slope to prevent unwanted downhill motion
- 10.When trying ti get godforsaken skis off, remove downhill ski first
The magic of it all ✨✨🎄✨✨
- •When we arrived at the airport, we were given a bonus parking upgrade worth $70! I'm not even listing this sarcastically, this was legitimately cool.
- •After finally acquiring two cups of mediocre Starbucks coffee, I was knocked into by a distracted traveler and hot black coffee spilled all over my sweater. But by the miracle of Christmas, I did not incur 3rd degree burns. In fact, no burns of any degree. Merry Christmas!
- •We are in the very last row of the plane, immediately next to the toilet. But it's the time of day where most people are only doing #1. Could be worse -- tis the season!