PEOPLE AT LAX I WANT TO BE
- •Girl in food court with ponytail and Pinkberry and legal pad covered in scribbles that is undoubtedly her first screenplayUPDATE: Her Mom just called and she is literally answering questions about different roles for people in movies. Apparently her current gig pays $50 but connects her to 2 Oscar winners.
- •Guy at Gordon Biersch Brewing Co reading a Russian novel at the bar like he has nowhere else to be but here and would hang out here even if he wasn't flying somewhere
- •"How *does* this fedora look on me?"
- •Guy on hoverboard with Beats headphones who tries to ride escalator, falls off, drops the Beats and then is promptly stopped by police at the bottom
- •Octogenarian manning information booth; booth decorated with Christmas stockings.