Reasons I Can't Stop Watching Showtime's The Affair
- •Joshua Jackson's beard
- •Those rare moments when Dominic West's and Ruth Wilson's English accents slip out
- •That weird little sea shanty of a theme song by Fiona Apple
- •Those early kissing scenes between Alison and Noah that melt your spleen
- •The Rashomon device that always has me thinking, "Yes, but how does Alison remember this?"
- •The eternal battle between my sympathy for Helen and my annoyance with her
- •It's slower than molasses in January. You know you love it.