LESSONS FROM MY FIRST MONTHS OF "REAL LIFE"
- •People will throw garbage into anything that even slightly resembles a garbage can.
- •When people ask you to do something, it's important to know if you can actually say no or if it's an instruction disguised as a question.
- •Lin Manuel Miranda is a genius.
- •It's hard to have friends when you're an adult.
- •The Good Wife is basically The West Wing of our time. Meaning, you should watch it.
- •There are very few things that popcorn and/or ice cream can't fix.
- •Buying light bulbs is distinctly harder than one would expect.
- •If your landlord tells you he will paint a wall / do anything, he may or may not ever do the thing. Nothing can be done.
- •Some crazy people will be in line at Auntie Anne's soft pretzel stand no matter the hour. Part of a balanced breakfast?