Romantic Moments from Movies (and TV) I Would Like to Happen to Me
Inspired by @brimattia
- •Jim and Pam eating pizza on the roof and talking about when they first knew they liked each otherI know it's not like a grand gesture, but the yogurt gets me every time
- •Promposal from 10 Things I Hate about YouYes, technically it's too late for me, but let me have this dream and hold it in my heart okay!!!
- •Say Anything (you know what moment)So cliche but so adorable and pure.
- •Derek and Meredith getting married on a Post-ItAnd then they frame it above their bed 😭 it gets me right in my soul
- •When Harry Met Sally day at the MetAgain, not a grand gesture, they just have a nice day walking around the Met and the park and chatting and loving each other. Plus I have a special place in my heart for the Temple of Dendur
- •How I Met Your Mother when Ted unknowingly helps Barney orchestrate the proposal to RobinI'm not sure which one of them I want to be... I just love Ted in this moment. Maybe this is just a moment I love, I don't really want it to happen to me. This list is really getting off the rails here.
- •The Notebook when they lie in the streetI'm totally Allie in this scene, the scaredy cat one. And I secretly love that a car does come and it's not just pure and calm and romantic.
- •Gilmore Girls when Richard is in the hospital and Logan and Luke both come running there and help out so much❤️❤️❤️ Dumb Christopher
- •13 Going on 30 when they go on the swing set and then they jump off and lie in the sand next to each other and then they kiss and then they go buy Razzles and go for a romantic walk...Yesssss to all of it. This movie is a wonderful and uplifting gem.
- •I seriously could go on forever, but these are the ones that spring to mind.
- •I'm a bit of a romcom aficionado, it is becoming clear.