TV SHOWS THAT FEEL LIKE HOME TO ME
In yes a very particular order thank you very much
- •The OfficeI cannot even describe how warm and good this show makes me feel. It doesn't matter what else is happening in my life as long as this is available to me I will be okay. (And the entire reason I freaked out when I saw John Krasinski in person recently)
- •Grey's AnatomyOkay okay I know it's kind of over at this point, but there are still such gems. The amount of times I cried to this show in high school is unmatchable
- •One Tree HillEverything I love and more. Peyton and Lucas 4ever
- •The West WingThe first show that I ever felt like was for smart people
- •30 RockThe first show I ever binge watched! When Netflix was not yet a thing everyone had, on my family's desktop computer
- •Gilmore GirlsIf this show doesn't feel like home to you, I don't even know what to do with you.