SHOWS I HAVE WATCHED TONIGHT
Happy thanksgiving day eve to me.
- •Building HawaiiFascinating - the islands are so different than the mainland!
- •House HuntersSuper annoying couples.
- •Tiny House, Big LivingIf I was hipster and had $30K, a tiny house would be my next purchase. So cute! So practical! Hello, storage space in every nook and cranny!
- •Sex and the CityAlways a classic. Season 2 when Carrie gets back with Big, and Miranda meets Steve for the first time. Slept together first night!
- •Keeping up with the KardashiansMy guilty pleasure.
- •Property BrothersLess than half an episode before the brothers weirded me out.
- •Some Christmas movie on Hallmark ChannelTerrible. The main character ends up with the douchy guy. Fail.