THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY FIRST TRIP TO COSTCO
I just joined Costco for the first time, and had today off from work. Thought it would be the perfect day for a quick trip.......
- •Costco gas is cheap. The lines are long, but move pretty fast.
- •Parking is a nightmare. Fierce competition for spots.
- •People line up and wait for samples. Gotta be quick to get one.
- •The scooter people are the worst. They take forever, drive down the middle of the aisles causing traffic jams, and are generally disagreeable.
- •Almost everyone's cart had the 18 pack of organic eggs in it.
- •The people that work there are very helpful, and there are lots of them. Very important when you have no idea where anything is and need to ask someone.
- •Will never ever go again midday during the week. First thing in the am or right before it closes.
- •They don't sell minestrone soup :(
- •So. Many. People.
- •Online delivery services are taking over the world. Especially Google's.
- •Spent three hours there and spent $143. Pretty proud of not spending more. Most of the time was figuring out where stuff was, and dodging people and carts.
- •Still excited about my membership, but slightly traumatized by today's experience.