THOUGHTS AFTER WATCHING "AMY"
Today I watched the Amy Winehouse documentary.
- •She was Jewish! Totally didn't know.
- •The amount of leeches and vile people around her was truly staggering. Over and over again, they prioritized money and publicity over her health and well-being. Disgusting.
- •Her ex husband Blake is scum. Always has been, always will be.
- •Ditto for her dad. She knew he wasn't a good person but still worshiped him.
- •The fact that she died alone, in bed, with bottles of vodka and her laptop, is truly heartbreaking. Her bodyguard found her.
- •Her music will live on.
- •I highly recommend this movie.