Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Cece's Birthday!The only thing keeping me from immediately jumping into Halloween is that my best friend came into existence on the 16th. But on the 17th, it's Halloween. (We may or may not be hanging out with her baby nephews and going to New Orleans so there's that too)
- •College Football is backIn 30 minutes I'll be putting myself in a Labor Day football coma. I'm starting off with my dad's team Vandy (he went for med school) and ending on Monday with the Rebs! Hotty Toddy!
- •GrovingWhere there is football there is the Grove. Which means day drinking and yummy food, and themed tents and Pom poms.
A list to be updated frequently
- •EclipsedSaw in June
- •Shuffle AlongSaw in June
- •The CrucibleSaw in June
It feels like a perfect night to eat gluten at midnight. #feeling22
- •Magnolia BakeryCall them trite, I really don't care. All hail the cupcake queen.
- •Russ and DaughtersMore like birthday fish than carbs but that's where the bagels and latkes come in.
- •Second LineIt's all about the cheese fries and enchiladas
- •Russ and Daughters"I love you always forever/near and far/ closer together"
- •Juliana'sGrimaldi's can suck it and I'm not afraid to say it
- •BlockheadsGetting a head start on that whole jaded actor "happy" hour
Wispy: it's deferent from tipsy. My voice gets breathy and my body looks like you could blow it over with one wisp of wind
- •FunkysHome of thirsty Thursdays and Katy Perry. Land of great decisions and awful decisions.
- •Second LineGet the "Do you think I'm pretty?" and an order of pimento cheese fries. You can thank me later.
- •Blockheads 91st and AmsterdamOne of the most economical ways to get wispy on the upper west side