Times I Cried During the DNC
So I have enjoyed watching the DNC but it has been a serious tearjerker for me
- •Watching Michelle Obama's speech
- •Seeing the Scranton posters for Joe Biden
- •All of Joe Biden's speech
- •When the Charleston survivors spoke
- •Watching Gabby Giffords walking out on stage
- •Hearing that the mother of Pulse victim spoke because her son was a huge Hillary supporter.
- •The roll call and the final nomination every single time it is played
- •Hillary surrounded by young women at the end of Tuesday night
- •President Obama's speech
- •The fact that President Obama had to wait for the crowd to stop chanting Hillary
- •The joy on both Hillary Clinton's and President Obama's face when they met on stage
- •The story about friends fighting for equal pay at their pizza shop jobs.
- •The sheriff from Dallas County talking about her dad not wanting her to be a police officer because the police had beaten him for no reason.
- •The Mothers of the Movement
- •The family members of fallen police officers