getting ready for college graduation 101
my life currently...graduating in less than two weeks.
- •Get excited!You're so fucking ready to leave your college town and be done with undergrad.
- •AnxietyWhat am I doing after graduation, you ask? No fucking clue.
- •Get a fucking clue.Start to look at graduate programs and cry and the cost.
- •AnxietyBecause you were thinking so much about after graduation, your current undergrad grades start to slip. Fuuuuuck.
- •Focus on finishing undergrad strong.Woo!
- •Exit counseling for student loans is due.Fuck why did I go to an expensive out of state school. Fuck why do I have to be the youngest of 6 kids. Fuck why couldn't my parents help me at all with tuition.
- •Nervous breakdown.
- •Emotional crying phone call with mom.She tells you to focus on graduation first and then figure out the rest.
- •Student loan nightmares.Yup, every night.
- •Decorate your cap!Yay, exciting! Woo! Put a funny/charming quote on it to conceal your sadness of your imminent poor future.
- •Get through finals week.At this point, you're a pro so this really doesn't phase you.
- •Graduation day!You've worked so hard and it's finally paying off!...or so you think.
- •Real world.☠️
- •P.S.If anyone wants to help me pay my student loans and/or give me a bomb ass job that would be 👌🏼💯