THOUGHTS I HAVE ON MY DAILY COMMUTE
Brought to you by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- •Take off your backpack.
- •If you move out of my way, you could get on the train much faster.
- •Please let me off.
- •Seriously, take off your damn backpack.
- •You need to MOVE on the left side of the escalator.
- •Dear conductor, just close the door on these losers like they do in New York, PLEASE.
- •Let me just casually push my leg against this dude in my seat until he closes his legs.
- •If you hit in me head with your backpack again, you're going to lose it.