Books I Have Read More Than Once
I should preface this by saying I re-watch the same 20 movies over and over. I read new books all the time, but I return to my favorites often.
- •Brideshead RevistedThe favorite book of my best friend, now a favorite of mine.
- •The Goldfinch
- •Someday My Prince Will Come: True Confessions of a Wannabe PrincessBe who you are. Do what you love. It's okay to be a nerd. Figure out where you want to be and then what you need to do to get there. (Bonus points because for Jerramy Fine, it was also the UK)
- •Gone with the WindAlso can recite this movie. I was born and raised in the south, I can't help it.
- •Anne of Green GablesThe eternal optimist. Also Gilbert Blythe.
- •The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- •Harry Potter, all of them.Especially Goblet of Fire and The Deathly Hallows...
- •The Master and Margarita