A FEW THINGS I AM REALLY INTO RIGHT NOW
- •Making A Murderer on Netflix.I love true crime AND documentaries. I would have totally watched entire series already but husband is wanting to go one ep at a time. Damn!
- •Bitch Sesh podcast.As a Real Housewives super fan, I have tried a LOT of podcasts on the subject. This one is my Just Right. It's perfect. Thank you, @caseywilson!
- •Buying apps.Might be the new year. Or not shopping in stores much lately. But I cannot stop blowing through my iTunes gift cards. I especially keep buying calendar apps. What is wrong with me?
- •Panera's Egg White, Spinach and Avocado breakfast sandwich.Proudly chosen as my second breakfast for way too many weeks running now.
- •Thich Nhat Hanh.I bought YOU ARE HERE shortly before the holidays and it is really helpful. I read only a page or so a day, then re-read it because I read too fast and not at ALL mindfully.
- •Purging junk out of my house.Watch out, cluttered drawers and never worn sweaters! Your days are numbered.
- •Instagram.Have been on it forever. But my husband, who previously refused to join any social media, now has account. I love seeing his posts! (We've been married 15 years.)
- •Turks & Caicos.Turned 45 this year and we celebrated our 15 year anniversary. Saved for months for this vacation to T&C. Two weeks away! Wow.