A STORY FROM TODAY.
Because good things.
- •Today I went to local coffee shop to work. VERY crowded, so I asked older man if I could sit at his table. He said yes, of course. So I did.
- •A few minutes later, someone came up asking if they could take one of our unused chairs. We exchanged looks, said yes.
- •About twenty minutes after that, someone came asking about our OTHER chair. We said yes. Then we looked at each other and laughed.
- •He said, "Soon they will ask for some of our table. Maybe we need to defend our borders, like Trump?" He was reading Arabic on his screen.
- •I said, "No, ALL are welcome at our table!" and he winked at me and smiled. Then we both went back to work.
- •Just a little thing, so small.Or maybe not.