CALENDAR APPS ON MY PHONE
I am just SURE one of them (or one I don't yet have) will make me organized. Edit: I downloaded Sunrise after so many recommended it in the comments. Thanks, everyone!
- •Standard Apple calendar.Let's face it: this is for beginners only.
- •Fantastical.Best one so far for daily calendar. Love being able to dictate events. Not loving the week and month view, though.
- •Google Calendar.I'm always having to resync this one, for some reason. Do love the little pictures of meals and birthday presents! (I'm easily entertained.)
- •Tiny Month.Do you hate the ...and 2 more things on most monthly calendars? Who has time to click and expand? (And yet, I DO have time to buy apps like this.) See your whole month at once, neatly. Win!
- •Awesome Cal.I got sucked into this one because it offers both Agenda and Filofax views, which make me all nostalgic for my old paper planners of the 90s. I miss them!
- •Day One.Not so much a calendar as much as a journaling app, or so I tell myself. Yet, still on this list.
- •Informant.I got this for the month view before I found Tiny Month. Need to delete it. Have not.
- •Week Calendar.Didn't even remember I HAD this until I found it buried in an ETC. folder. Have I deleted it? What do you think?