GOOD THINGS LATELY
Stuff I'm into that is taking my mind off the state of the world. Sometimes.
- •Hootsuite.I have struggled for AGES with dealing with my work social media, especially my Facebook page, with which I just have ISSUES. Enter Hootsuite, where I can post to that page without having to GO to it, as well as check in on Twitter and Instagram as well. Right now I'm on a 30 day trial. We'll see if I still like it enough to pay when that's done.
- •Cauliflower Crust Pizza.Made this for the first time yesterday, using pre-cut cauliflower "rice" and a recipe from the Pioneer Woman. I screwed it up the first time, but the second was actually decent. Enough so that I felt guilty after eating a ton of it, just like with "real" pizza! Which, of course, will always be my true love.
- •Big Little Lies.Tried to watch this with my husband, but he was not into it. So I started again in afternoons, when I am now signing 6000 sheets to be tipped into my new book. I need something to do and watch, and I am glad because I am LOVING this show. Especially Reese Witherspoon's character, who is hanging on by a thread I can wholly recognize. Also, her clothes are AMAZING.
- •Original Sharpies.The first time I signed tip-ins, back in 2007 (God I am old) I used a ballpoint. The next few times I did, too. I was just NOT a Sharpie girl. But I have come around and now I don't want to use anything else. The shape! The smell! On sale at Staples! Oh, I'm getting woozy.
- •Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Squares.These help in the afternoons, too. Or so I like to tell myself. (Also, on sale at CVS more often than not, just FYI.)
- •The song "Shiny" from Moana.Note: I used to think this song was a good thing. Now it's been stuck in my head for two full days, I feel like I am going insane. So, you know, listen at your own risk.