ITEMS I NEED TO STOP BUYING
Decluttering made me face some hard truths.
- •Blank books.It's a sickness. Especially Moleskines. I never use more than one page before abandoning plan to be person who uses blank books.
- •Travel containers for shampoo, lotion, etc.I just cleaned out a cabinet and found TEN, unused. I don't travel that much. Does anyone?
- •Cosmetic bags.I use ONE on a daily basis. So why do I have twenty? I can't even blame the Clinique free gift, I bought all of these on my own. Which leads me to...
- •Trial sizes of makeup.Birchbox was my downfall. Step one: ooh! This will totally change my look/life! Step two: it's..okay. Step three: abandoned in graveyard drawer with brethren. Repeat.
- •Cheap plastic toys daughter begs for, then abandons the way I do new makeup trial sizes.I'm looking at you, Happy Meals. But I guess I am actually looking at myself. Sigh.
- •Office supplies.Do I really need both chalkboard tape and dry erase tape? Apparently not.