MY CHORES WHEN HUSBAND IS GONE
The pressure is on, y'all.
- •My husband is at a reptile show in Richmond, VA this weekend. So I am in charge of the household, which we usually tag-team, all by myself.My kid, who is 9, I can handle. Dogs aren't hard. Chickens, not really either.
- •But the lizard upkeep makes me NERVOUS.And this time he tried to make it simple for me. And I'm sure, for him, it is.
- •Kid is fed. Dogs are also fed and, although watching door for him (he's the favorite) are okay.I guess I need to deal with the lizards?
- •Okay, first the easy stuff.Turtles: cute!
- •Now, watering the frilled lizards.I was so worried this one was dead, but I'm pretty sure I saw a breath being taken.
- •And the guys out in the hallway.I don't even know what they are, as they are always hiding.
- •Luckily I have a helper.(I didn't actually let her spray anything, though.)
- •Super grateful I don't have to deal with these guys.I'd take a million more chickens or dogs, to be honest.