MY FAVORITE MEALS IN CHAPEL HILL/CARRBORO NC
- •At Lantern: salt and pepper shrimp, pork dumplings, crab and pork spring roll and the greens with ume plum vinaigrette.Everything is amazing at Lantern, but I love appetizers for dinner.
- •At Carrburritos: regular chicken with pinto beans.Simple. Classic. The ultimate nap maker.
- •At Crook's Corner: hush puppies and the shrimp and grits.There's a reason why the shrimp and grits here is so famous.
- •At Akai Hana: the crunchy shrimp roll and caterpillar roll.
- •At Neal's Deli: smoked turkey sandwich and chicken soup.
- •At 411 West: margherita pizza, small classic Caesar, and as many free rolls as you can convince them to give you.
- •At Luche Tigre: avocado citrus salad, summer roll with shrimp, steamed pork dumplings and 2 chicken guajillo tacos. YUM!