THINGS I DID NOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPECT ABOUT BEING A PARENT
A partial list.
- •You will be expected to be able to craft, or at least attempt to.
- •Whatever choices you make (breastfeeding, sleep training, food you give your kid) you will be judged, sometimes harshly.
- •I should have really enjoyed being alone in bathroom while it was still an option.
- •If your kid is an early riser, like mine, there will no longer be enough sleep in world to make you feel not tired.
- •You will hate people who tell you their kid sleeps "so late I have to wake her up!" with the intensity of a thousand suns.
- •Despite all this, you'd never go back to before. Although some sleep would be nice.