THINGS I DO EVERY SINGLE MORNING
I like routine. Maybe a bit too much.
- •Say, "Today is going to be a really good day," as soon as I get out of bed.Can't hurt.
- •Make the bed.This way, no matter what happens, I have accomplished something.
- •Have a half a cup of plain yogurt and a half a cup of oatmeal for breakfast.Yes, I measure it. Habit from my Weight Watchers days.
- •Turn on Good Morning America.I still watch faithfully, though it has REALLY changed in the last couple of years.
- •Shower, blow dry my hair.I have a natural curl in my hair. Sadly, it is not the cute kind.
- •Go back and read my entire Twitter timeline from the point I went to bed the previous evening.How else would I know what I missed?
- •Drink at least one cup of black coffee.