Things I Do When My Husband Is Away
It's literally been only a day.
- •Go to bed at 9:45pm or earlier.The dogs are confused, as they normally are up much later. Too bad! Mama needs her rest.
- •Have pizza and Chinese food for dinner.Husband has high cholesterol and follows Atkins Diet. Dust has barely settled in driveway behind his truck before I am drowning myself in carbohydrates.
- •Watch Grey's Anatomy.He swore it off back with Izzy and the ghost sex, along with most of my friends.
- •Take care of multiple lizards and pray they survive his absence.He breeds them. Caretaking is serious pressure, folks. (Pic here is just a mere sampling of his collection.)
- •Deal with chickens, some of which refuse to go in coop at dark so I must grab and hurl them.Dammit, Fran. Really? Also, I slipped in mud/chicken poop right after taking this shot and busted my ass. *sighs*
- •Have very little social interaction unless it is absolutely necessary.I'm the introvert in this couple, believe it or not.
- •Eagerly await his return.Married almost 16 years, we met in high school. Not every second is great (who gets that?) but he's still my favorite.