THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME HAPPY SO FAR TODAY
I have learned to take note.
- •My daughter crawled into bed with me for a few minutes at 6:10am and we both dozed off. My favorite part of the day, any day.
- •New Real Housewives of Orange County episode on my DVR when I went to work out!Body by Bravo, literally.
- •Laughed HARD with my husband about his beloved 280Z, which he had to drive to DMV today.Me: Is that thing street legal? Him: Well, basically. Me: It doesn't have any side mirrors. Him: Yeah, well, I'm working on that. Me: sighs, audibly. Him: revs engine, scaring all wildlife in five mile vicinity.
- •My little dog Roxy turned one year old.
- •The sun came out after six straight days of rain.
- •Had my favorite lunch: a homemade turkey sandwich with hummus, peppers and spinach. Which I ate while reading the paper. Perfect.
- •Nap is a certain my near future.Wednesday, I think I love you.