What I Have Seen People Reading On My Beach Vacation
My name is Sarah, and I'm nosy about people's reading habits.
- •Their Kindles.Which makes it really hard to be nosy.
- •A Nicolas Sparks paperback.It had a flag on the cover (I think?). Reader was girl, early 20s.
- •The Luckiest Girl In The World.Also by a girl in her 20s, wearing a cover up I totally covet. Not that this has to do with anything.
- •An Island Dreamer.Older woman was reading this, a paperback with a flowery cover. Swam across pool to check title but would have had to get uncomfortably close to see author.
- •An Introduction To Finance.Man in swim trunks who appeared as miserable as you'd expect a person reading a textbook on vacation to look.
- •Modern Lovers by Emma Straub.That would be me! Except for every other second, when my kid is yelling at me to watch her do wobbly handstands.