What's Made Me Happy Today
- •Therapy.I never want to go, drag my feet. But I feel SO MUCH better after that hour. Like a workout for my soul.
- •Getting a pedicure.It's December and the days are short and cold. But to my toes, it's summer.
- •Listening the the ladies at nail salon singing along with Christmas carols on radio.No, you have YOURSELF a Merry Little Christmas.
- •Getting a tweet with a link to article where girl said my books got her through a really dark time.This actually made me cry, but in a good way. Man.
- •This joke my kid told me the other day that I just remembered."What did the door say to the doorknob? Want to be friends? I can't do much alone."
- •How excited my dogs get, wagging tails wildly, when my husband comes back inside after being gone literally two minutes.In all fairness, I think he's pretty great, too.
- •Writing this list.I think I need to do this more often. There is good in the world! Just can't let the bad overshadow, even when it has a long reach. ❤️