WHY I LOVE GOOD MORNING AMERICA
It's a sickness.
- •When I was a new, hormonal mom with a fussy baby, totally sleep-deprived, the sight of Diane Sawyer's calm face was a lifesaver.
- •There's this one crew guy who always laughs during the segments and his laugh is hilarious to me.
- •Watching George Stephanopoulos' expressions during segments on bikini bods and Magic Mike. The man was a White House press secretary, for God's sake.
- •How Lara Spencer knows this and always adds extra details especially for him anyway.
- •The way Robin Roberts lights up when she gets to talk sports or The Gap Band.
- •Ginger Zee. Nobody loves being a meteorologist like she does. She had a segment called "Name That Cloud." I mean, COME ON.