Dear Physician Who Is Currently Using My Stethoscope
An open letter to the man who currently has my stethoscope dangling from his ears as he dictates a chart.
- •I see you.
- •I know my scope is hella fancy.
- •I knew a black and gold scope was the ish, that's why I decided to get that color combo.
- •It's got my name on it, so don't think you can walk away with it.Not saying you will. But. Just. Remember it's there, mmkay?
- •Now I've got to clean your earwax out of it.Not looking forward to that.
- •This is why you don't leave your things on the desk when you go to lunch.
- •My neck feels naked. Can I just say loudly, "hmmm, I wonder where my stethoscope is?" and see if you'll take it off?