Things I've Learned About My Self in My First Two Weeks of Being 24
- •I do not care if you know it's my birthday. Seriously. I could have gone all day without anyone saying happy birthday and I would have been cool.
- •I hate texting people. Even typing this list is giving me hives.
- •I hate calling people.
- •Pretty much, just no human contact for me.
- •I'm sometimes super basic. And can come off as a super basic cliched self-proclaimed introvert who constantly says, "just no human contact for me please"
- •But the really interesting thing I've learned.....
- •I still procrastinate like a freaking freshman in college, as I sit hereand make this stupid list instead of studying for my histology exam.
- •Hey oh.