All photos taken by yours truly
- •CN TowerIf you look closely you can actually see people standing outside the tower doing the edge walk.
- •Old City Hall
- •The Toronto Sign @ Nathan Phillips SquarePrepare yourself for a lot of these in the future
- •@ night
- •Ripley's AquariumJellyfish are so pretty 😍
- •Valley Halla EstateThis is actually private property owned by the Toronto Zoo but it's so beautiful I had to sneak in and take pictures. Shh don't tell.
- •Canada's WonderlandA little outside of Toronto but still a great place to visit
- •Toronto Public Library
- •Distillery DistrictA national historic site of Canada. Beautiful place to walk around and explore. Filled with small shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- •A cool looking building in the distillery district
- •Balzac's CoffeeOne of the many cafes. They recently started selling coffee in ice cream cones. It looks cool but I can't see the coffee surviving very long in there!
- •Mill St. BrewOne of the breweries in the district.
- •Another cool looking building I know nothing about 😂
- •Molson AmphitheaterGreat concert venue. They actually just recently changed the name to Budweiser Stadium but I refuse to call it that.
- •Honest EdsThis is an old picture but I wanted to post it anyways because this was an iconic building in Toronto and they recently closed it and took the sign down.
- •The worlds largest rubber duckJust came by for a quick visit on Canada Day weekend