ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE™ MYSELF
Inspired by myself
- •I live on an estate in Newport, Rhode Island that used to be a haunted house like for tourists but is now condos.Also it's actually haunted, but only by horses
- •I work with displaced sea ottersI help otters who have been separated from their packs learn how to use their sophisticated rock tools to do data entry. It's really rewarding
- •One of my biggest struggles is that no one takes me seriously because I am so hotIt feels good to open up to you guys
- •My full name is Sarah Michelle Gorman but I dropped the Michelle because Sarah Michelle Gellar really ruined it for meBut my family still calls me Sarah Michelle
- •I know this is SO weird, but I like LOVE FallIt's weirdly my favorite season? Weird!!!
- •I was the bassist in Skeleton Crew, the band that beat Beyonce on Star Search
- •Fred Willard is my grand nephew (by marriage)
- •I dated Mario Lopez in the 90'sCan you say NEEDY? Haha lol we're still friends though, he's a good guy.
- •The SNL character Dieter was based on my dadHe's from Germany and met Mike Myers on a plane once, the rest was history. But it's kind of a sore spot for our family
- •I won an Oscar in 2006 for Best Supporting Actor in "Syriana"What a fun project!
- •I sold a pilot to NBC that didn't end up getting picked up for a full season because it was deemed "too provocative for America"It was called "Get a Grip," about a secret sex party ring led by a ragtag group of Key Grips from the film industry. Jerry O'Connell was attached
- •I have twelve marble busts of myselfArtists just keep giving them to me because they "feel inspired by my face" ??? Haha idk, you guys relate I'm sure
- •I invented the waveLike that thing you do at games. I was stretching once and everyone just followed??
- •I found Elizabeth SmartSo weird, such a random coincidence! Right place right time I guess!
- •Anyway I'm pretty normal!Lol sorry if this is so boring