BEST PLACES TO BUY COOL CLOTHES WHEN UR A PLUS SIZE BAE
It is hard out here especially when ur a ~fashionista~ like me, but don't worry I got you guys
- •ASOSASOS Curve is how I survive in the world. Clothes that are super trendy, affordable, not just the same 3 silhouettes with ugly prints. I can get leather and cutouts and crop tops and all the cool things I deserve. They also have like plus size jewelry items (rings, body chains) and wide shoes, etc. Details that many of us struggle with that are usually ignored other places. Here for ASOS all day!
- •EloquiiEloquii also has great stuff, although it's generally more expensive and not as ultra hip as ASOS. It's a great place to get nicer, high quality pieces that will last you.
- •ModClothModCloth is like a little too Jessica Day aesthetic for me, but they carry good sizes and I have gotten some great dresses.
- •These are the only endorsements I really feel I can make which is super sad!!! Come on guys
- •Places that have plus sizes but I have found their selection to be disappointing:Forever 21, H&M, J.Crew... Step up your game guys!!
- •Places I wish had good plus size options:NastyGal, Artizia, Anthropologie, Zara, TopShop, Tobi, Reformation, and like a zillion other places. I promise you'll make money if you offer a wider array of sizes!!!
- •The struggle is real but I am here for you guys out there keeping your looks fresh as hell despite the haters