CHICAGO RESTAURANTS I WANT TO TRY IN 2K16
This list is mostly for my own purposes. Also I'm an obnoxious foodie. With @calliegorman
- •Sun Wah BBQApparently has the best Peking Duck. Look at those buns!!! You have to order it days in advance, and then they make you duck soup and duck fried rice with your leftovers. Dreamy.
- •Duck Duck GoatStephanie Izard's newest restaurant with an Asian focus. Not open yet. Bring on the duck!!!
- •The Duck InnYEAR OF THE DUCK
- •Restoration Hardware CafeSnobby, commercialized, 100% my jam. @drugs knows.
- •ParachuteMore delicious Asian food, this time it's also v fancy, the chef was on Top Chef I think
- •TrenchermanIn the heart of trendy af Wicker Park I honestly don't know why I haven't been here yet
- •BlackbirdWent to their sister restaurant Avec and was not impressed but really want to see how this compares
- •GraceHAHA just kidding this won't ever happen, it costs like $200 to breathe the air here
- •Naoki SushiI'm addicted to sushi and this is opening right near my house