DID I DO THAT???
moments in culture where i was like~ wait r u sure ur not me?!?!
- •"Billy on the Street" when he finds out a baby is named Arrow and immediately walks away from it
- •Hannah Horvath on "Girls" when she laid down in the woods and listened to "This American Life" in protest of hiking
- •Marnie on "Girls" sings a piano version of "Stronger"So painful and so something I would think was a great idea
- •"Night Cheese"Constantly singing and constantly eating cheese honestly
- •"I didn't know you sang. Funny cause it's sort of my thing. Next thing I know you'll tell me you're really blonde and have a urinary tract infection." Proceeded by a nosebleed that is "definitely not a rage stroke."
- •"Imma let you finish but Beyoncé had one of the best albums of all time"Would go to any length to defend Beyoncé
- •All the times Andy Dwyer fell into the pit
- •Max from "Happy Endings" goes into hibernation mode
- •"Pinot Noir" music videoHave rocked very similar looks
- •"Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice"
- •Britney Spears' faces as she judges "The X Factor"That whole season I was like, is this TV a mirror???
- •Everything Stassi ever said on "Vanderpump Rules"
- •When they cut to the goth girls in "After Today" from "A Goofy Movie"
- •Kim Kardashian crops her baby out of her selfie because North was blinking and she was "feeling her look," followed by "can I live!???"Don't even have a baby and I still was like, was this me???
- •Abbi from "Broad City's" "Famous Favorites" illustrations
- •Damien in "Mean Girls" when he says he's been really busy with choirClassic go-to excuse
- •Tina Belcher's fantasy shark friendship
- •Betty Draper shoots her annoying neighbor's birdsThe more I think about this, the more confident I am that I would do it