FOODS OF WHICH I PREFER THE CHEAPASS GROCERY STORE VERSION
I'm a foodie but also like sometimes you need to just take your artisanal junk and shove it! (Yeah I'm gross. DEAL W/ IT)
- •CornbreadReal cornbread tastes too much like corn. Grocery store cornbread is sweet and buttery. This picture doesn't do justice what I am imagining.
- •Garlic BreadFrozen grocery store garlic bread is just like a whole other world of garlic bread, I'm sorry
- •CakeI love cheapass grocery store frosting, keep that fondant far from me.
- •CookiesThose soft cookies with the icing are the #1 type of cookies in the world
- •Rotisserie ChickenThat shit is always way better than any chicken I've ever made
- •UncrustablesI'm really into these? Way more than regular PB&Js. Especially delicious when still slightly frozen (guys I know!!!! I'm gross)
- •MargarineThis doesn't necessarily apply because I also love butter but like YO I am into the taste of margarine especially on toast
- •But also my favorite foods are lobster and goat cheese so I'm still ~refined~Just sometimes you have a hankering for some cheapass shit that is undeniably yummy af