GILMORE GIRLS FOR THE MODERN AGE
I love GG but can't help but feel like it's awfully white, straight, and cis. I'm happy we're getting a revival, but what if we got a remake?? What would it look like w/ some diversity up in there?? Suggest more!! Even for characters I already listed!!
- •RoryAmandla Stenberg. Whip-smart, effortlessly beautiful, too good for this world. Check, check, check.
- •LorelaiRashida Jones. Quippy, cool, confident, and complicated. So Lorelai
- •EmilyKelly Bishop. Kelly Bishop stays the same because Kelly Bishop is bae
- •RichardAndre Braugher. Stoic, regal, intimidating yet warm. Born for the role
- •Daisy (Luke)Cameron Esposito. Luke was written as a female character named Daisy, why not change it back?? But keep the will they or won't they vibes!
- •ChristopherDerek Luke. Christopher is hot and so is Derek Luke
- •SookieTrace Lysette. Yeah, why not have Sookie be trans?? Trace Lysette is charming as hell
- •JacksonStephen Yeun. Sweet but strong, good at played exhausted.
- •LaneYasmine al Massri. What if instead of being a Seventh Day Adventist, Lane was Muslim? She rocks out on drums while wearing a hijab. Yes Yasmine is much older than high school but so was Keiko Agena when GG started!!
- •DeanThis guy from Teen Wolf. He already has Dean hair
- •JessHailee Steinfeld. Jess is a female! She swoops in and broods like the best of em
- •LoganJaden Smith. Who better understands how to play a character with an unbelievably rich dad? Jaden would definitely be very into The Life and Death Brigade
- •ParisZendaya. I think she'd be perfect at being the high-strung foil to more relaxed Rory. She would bring the Paris Geller attitude
- •Max MedinaJesse Williams. He was a teacher for real. Except we would never get over the breakup with this guy.
- •KirkKristen Schaal. Except in the first episode she would play a character named Mick installing DSL lines.Suggested by @kates08