things people do that make me say "grow up!" even though i am a hardly functioning adult
- •Adults who have elaborate birthday celebrationsLimos, trolleys, party buses, anything you have to rent. The second your parents stop paying for your birthday parties is the second you should stop spending excess amounts of money on them. Turning 24 just isn't that significant, sorry.
- •Being afraid of clownsUnless you have a legitimate phobia this is obnoxious to me. Maybe cuz my grandma was a clown
- •When someone says "so-and-so and I aren't speaking"What even is that? Huh? It's fine if you're not talking to someone but declaring to the world that you're "not speaking" status is the worst
- •Giving a limp handshakeSeriously? Put in a little effort
- •Wearing a long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirtIs your short sleeve shirt really THAT important?
- •Drinking orange GatoradeHonestly what is even wrong with you?
- •Eating biscottiYour grandma isn't making you so what's your basis?
- •Saying bye to everyone when you leave the officeYou can just leave