I AM READY RIGHT NOW TO PLAY THESE MUSICAL THEATER ROLES THAT ARE TRADITIONALLY CAST AS MALE
Inspired by @jessacosta
- •King George III, "Hamilton"Waiting for the phone call when Jonathan Groff leaves in June
- •John Adams, "1776"John Adams doesn't have a real job anyway
- •Nicely Nicely Johnson, "Guys & Dolls"Literally just me
- •The Balladeer, "Assassins"This is actually my dream role, and like I know I'd kill it?
- •Enjolras, "Les Miserables"For the swag
- •Bobby Strong, "Urinetown"I just wanna sing "Run, Freedom, Run!"
- •Princeton, "Avenue Q"He's a puppet, there's no reason I can't do this
- •The Emcee, "Cabaret"Description: "a leering, ghoulish, flamboyant figure"
- •Moritz Stiefel, "Spring Awakening"Would kill for this
- •Elder Price, "The Book of Mormon"Like I know I'd more likely be sloppy af Josh Gad but this is what my heart wants
- •Crutchie, "Newsies""I don't need a limp to sell papes, I've got personality!"
- •Daddy Warbucks, "Annie"Just so I can go "bu-bu-bu Anything but you!"