I BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE
The word "moist" garners some very strong reactions, I have a theory as to why
- •People who hate the word "moist" because they're always thinking about sex
- •People who love the word "moist" because they're always thinking about food
- •Do people agree? What are your feelings on the word "moist" and why?
- •What if you're low key always thinking about both?My only issue with the word is when people say it to be pervy. Like the guy at Taco Bell who asked me if I wanted it soft or HARD 👀Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •I'm indifferent but I've always found it humorous when girls(usually) would cover their ears when someone would say it. I like to over pronounce "MOIST TOWELETTE" whenever appropriate- basically I'm a 17 year old boy! 😜Suggested by @kate81