KANYE QUOTES I THINK ABOUT EVERY DAY
He's my person
- •"When someone says, 'If I were you,' stop them and say, 'well, you aren't.'"
- •"You can't look at a glass half full or half empty if it's overflowing."
- •"When someone comes up and says something like, 'I am a God,' everybody says, 'Who does he think he is?' I just told you who I thought I was! A God! I just told you! That's who I think I am! Would it have been better if I had a song that said, 'I am a N****r?' Or if I had a song that said, 'I am a Gangsta?' Or I had a song that said, 'I am a Pimp?'(cont'd) All of those colors and patinas fit better on a person like me, right?"
- •"I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books."Honestly this is not meant to be humor, I think it's interesting to thing about how cultural figures have replaced literature in terms of capital
- •"People always tell you, 'be humble, be humble.' When's the last time someone told you to be great? Be amazing? Be awesome! Be awesome!"
- •"It’s not about Kanye West. It’s not about Taylor Swift. There’s a lot of people in America that feel like they don’t have the platform to stand up and express their closet racism. Before they had that platform, one really easy way to express it was to say, ‘F— Kanye West.’"
- •"George Bush doesn't care about black people."
- •"I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."Just true