SEASON 3 OF BLACK MIRROR, RANKED
- •San JuniperoBeautiful, haunting, a breath of fresh air. Even if you don't watch the show, just watch this. I'm still crying!
- •NosediveA little on the nose in its commentary but overall pretty great, mostly because I love Bryce Dallas Howard. The ep starts strong and kind of takes a nosedive in quality, maybe that's the point? But Joe Wright keeps that aesthetic on point
- •PlaytestWyatt Russell just seems like such a dude that you know!! Legitimately the most scary ep yet even if it's not blowing your mind
- •Hated in the NationWe get it, technology leads to public shaming that is bad. Been told this before by Black Mirror but this introduces the idea of how the rise of drones makes us so vulnerable. Overall pretty good
- •Shut Up and DanceThe same commentary as the episode above without anything fresh, but still pretty upsetting
- •Men Against FireEh this was fine but slow, but I liked the idea at the core. This show is still great on its worst day!